Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Lost For Words

Okay so I'm back and I do apologize for not posting in a few days. I have not had anything worth saying which is funny because I love to talk. I could have a long conversation with a complete stranger and I would be content doing it.

I love that I am open to new experiences and a easy person to get alone with. I use to stay to myself and I wouldn't dare start a conversation with anybody at the store.. I think that it is more of a need to have a conversation with another grown up. I don't usually get that now and days. My son and I go back and forth with each other that now I know what we are actually talking about. (sometimes) My daughter has gotten to the point where she doesn't talk anymore. She yells. She yells at me, she yells at her brother, she yells at my mama's dog. I know that I shouldn't be shocked because I am forever yelling at her brother for something. Like yesterday, when I was trying to set up a interview and I heard my son throwing things against the wall and the tv. I pretty much had an idea of what he was throwing, but I did not expect it to be as bad as what I saw when I walked into his room. I was irate! He some how went in the kitchen, took the box of fruit loops off the cabinet, managed to by pass me, and go into his room with them. He poured the entire box onto the floor and started throwing them across his room. I turned around and walked out and pretended like I never walked in there. Like I said before I was irate and speechless. It took me forever to clean his room up.

He took it upon himself to explain to me why he did it. Keep in mind that he is two years old and half the stuff that comes out of his mouth I cannot understand, but I listened anyways. What kills me is that his sister thinks EVERYTHING  is funny. She laughs when other kids cry, she laughs when i'm yelling at her brother. She is always laughing at something. I bet she would think it was funny if somebody fell down some stairs and was hurt in the process. I'm happy we do not have stairs. She might push her brother down them just to get a laugh out of it.

I cannot help, but wonder why she think it is funny when he gets in trouble, but it stops her from crying. Which is fine with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!