Thursday, April 2, 2015

Birthday Wishes

I am trying to write this post and my daughter keeps kicking the laptop and screaming. So I am going to attempt to get through this entry without having to write a second entry..

Okay so toady is my BIRTHDAY and I have absolutely(ABSOLUTELY) nothing going on. I have been watching cartoons with my son all day. I am surprised I am not some where dead to the world. I have been up since five this morning trying to get things together. I would have stayed up until the sun came up if my hubby did not come and cut the light off( like I wasn't still working) and tell me  get some rest.(rude) I think my kids knew that I was tired (and I was..) because they let me sleep in and that is uncommon for them. My son had to know.. because

He let me sleep in... but when I got up and he knew I was up. He jumped out the bed and started pointing me towards the kitchen. He could at least said good morning mommy, gave me a kiss, or a huge would have been nice.

On another note.. It does not feel like today is my birthday. It feels like a normal, regular weekday. I thought I would be able to rest today and catch up on my shows, but that did not happen. I can honestly say that it was not my kids because they have been pretty good today. One day I'm gone kick up my feet, toss my work to the side, and rest. No distractions. No Kids.

I guess this will be a short entry because my daughter is screaming like somebody is killing her and my son is beating on the window with a bat. So I have to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!