Friday, April 3, 2015

A Great Day In The Life of A Stay At Home Mom

I can honestly say today was a good day. It was warm enough for me to put a sun dress on my
daughter which she chewed up. My mama and I went out to eat and did a little shopping. I enjoy the time we spend together. She is one of my best friends and some good company to keep. My children were even being good. There were a few times when my son felt the need to let everyone in the store know he was there by screaming and throwing everything out of the basket, but overall he was very good... Now everyone is sleep and I am up working as usual. I have so much work to get done, so it is going to be a long night.

Then I have to wake up early in the morning, go wash clothes, and take my son to a event one of the churches is hosting for the neighborhood children. Then off to bible study. 

I am excited to see how my son reacts to the other kids. He loves being around other kids, and when he does he either plays to rough and makes them cry, or they run away and never come back. Play dates never go well... I think my friends are afraid to bring their kids around my son and I can't blame them. I definitely cannot blame the ones who have little girls. He can't help that he is rough. All the men in his life play with him that way and in return I got a miniature man who cannot play with other kids without making them cry. He even plays with his sister rough and she just laughs. She thinks everything is finny. He could take her hand and make her hit herself and she would think it was hilarious.

I don't want two little boys.. 

I was happy when I found out I was having a girl. That meant that my hubby had his little boy to watch and play sports with and I had a little girl to dress up and do her hair. I was happy, but I'm not to sure I should be anymore... since she has to grow up with her rough brother. She might turn out just as rough as he is... I have to find somebody just as rough for my son to play with so he won't turn my daughter into his little brother. I can see it now.. both of them jumping off chairs, chasing each others with play bats, screaming like they are going to kill each other if one can slow down long enough for the other one to catch... 

Then the wondering begins.. was the doctor sure he saw a girl?

I could have sworn he said she was a girl..
So why in the world do I have two boys destroying my house? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!