Sunday, April 5, 2015

Family Love

Happy Sunday everybody!

I hope your day is going well! I had an eventful day and to my surprise interesting. I miss being with my family and having Sunday dinner with them. I think that it is important to surround yourself around supportive family members.

As I am sitting here watching my son interact with family members he barely get a chance to see, I'm full of joy because I can see how much he love being around them.

What I wouldn't give to have it like this every single day. I want my kids to know that they have family besides mommy and daddy. I want them to know the extent of love both sides of their family has to offer.

It sadden me that they are missing out on that opportunity to know what extraordinary family love is and how it feels. I can tell the way my son interacts with our family, that he loves being around them and I don't want to deprive him of such a wonderful experience.

I am in love with the idea, but the idea is just a thought.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!