Sunday, April 5, 2015

I Cherish Being A Stay At Home Mom

I have finally caught up with all my work and have some free time to write a short blog. My son and I
are watching tv waiting on his daddy to come home. He is fighting his sleep, but he wants to see his daddy so I won't mess with him. His sister fell asleep a while ago, and now she is trying to wake up. I just cannot believe that I am finished with all my work. I am hoping that tomorrow is the same way since I have so much stuff to do..

My son can be so sweet at times. He has been beyond sweet to his baby sister. He always wants to help me with her. Whether it is helping me put her shoes on, or bring me a diaper to change her. He has been so helpful. I have noticed that he likes to hold her hand when he goes to sleep, and she does not mind. She loves him. She starts smiling as soon as she opens her eyes and sees her brother standing over her. I think it is so funny when she has a conversation with him and he talks back to her. I wonder if he understands her? He probably does.

Right now my son is laying on my shoulder patting his sister back to ensure she does not wake up. It is adorable. I hope that they keep this bond growing up. I want them to love each other as much as I love them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!