Monday, April 6, 2015

My Wild Toddler

The one time that I get a chance to work without my two year old climbing up and down my back
like some kind of wild animal, I cannot think of anything to say, and when I do I end up getting half way through a entry and deleting it. I am supposed to be working, and have been trying for a few hours without any luck. Maybe I cannot think because my mind is confused. Confused because the house is silent and I am not use to working in that kind of environment. Maybe I should go and wake my son up... um.. No he will never go back to sleep and then I am going to wish I had left him in the living room with his daddy. I can see him now giving me that evil grin like he just cannot wait to make me his jungle gym.

I know my son loves me and jumping all over me is a way for him to express his feelings... At least that is how I look at it.. I wouldn't want it any other way. I love how he wakes up from his nap and starts calling my name. I thought he actually wanted me, but he was looking for his sister. Toddlers sure do know how to stump all over your feelings. I don't mind. I am glad he loves his sister that much to look for her and make sure she is okay.

Once he finds out that she is okay, he will find something to get into.. (today would be my trash) He started playing with the trash I was trying to sweep out the door. I opened the door to sweep it out and my son thought it would be funny to ring the door bell. He knew I would think somebody was at the door and yell at him because he knows he cannot go outside by himself. Why do he like making me mad and love to push every button in my body? He gets mad and throw his toys.. He really enjoys throwing them when I am driving because he knows I cannot do anything, but drive. 

Oh lets not forget that he gets mad and starts screaming like some one is killing him if his daddy leaves. He does not care that his daddy has to work. My son only cares that his daddy is leaving him. I hate seeing his so upset, but he can be very mean when it comes to expressing his feelings.. He has not learned how to express his feelings without trying to hurt whoever he feel is responsible for him being upset. 

He keeps me busy and I love him.. I just want him to know that his daddy only leaves him because he has to and not because he wants too...

2 comments:

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!