Monday, April 6, 2015

Natural Hair Convention

I am excited about the natural hair convention coming up in a few weeks. I love being natural, but wearing the same hair styles can get tiring. I am hoping the hair convention can shed some light on hair styles for short hair. You can never have enough information about taking care of your hair.

My daughter is natural as well and keeping her hair up has been difficult. Some of the products I use for my hair does not work for her, and I don't like putting to many chemicals in her head. I have noticed that her hair becomes dry very quick. I use natural oils on her head and that has helped to keep it moist and grow. She had cradle cap when she was younger and I did not want her hair to fall out like my son hair did. Instead of using Johnson and Johnson on her like I did with my son, I went a different route. I figured since I was natural and did a lot of research on the products I used on my hair why not try them on my daughter's hair. I used castor oil and olive oil before I washed it and greased it with jojoba oil afterwards. It got rid of her cradle cap and she did not lose any hair instead her hair grew. I guess it does pay to be educated on natural products.

I don't know what I would do without my natural oils:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!