Monday, April 13, 2015

A Letter To My Son

Dear Son,
           Please stop jumping on the bed. I know that "please" was a long stretch, but I wanted to
prevent what just happened. I am glad you are okay, but that is the least I can say about the nerves you just crushed. I know that you are sleepy because I put your pillow pet under your sister head and you came running, screaming MINES! I asked you if your sister could lay on your pillow pet and your response was NO! So, I asked why and you simply said MINES! Why are you so mean to your sister? Is it because you laid on her stomach earlier and she popped you in the face? I tried to tell you not to do it, but you did not listen..

           I tried to put you down for nap, but your daddy came home... Then you pounced on him because you were happy to see him. I think that you forgot that you were sleepy because you and your daddy started crawling on the door barking at each other. Your sister thought it was funny and tried to get to you all. Obviously she forgot that she cannot crawl and tried anyways. I did not want to discourage her by telling her she was still in the same spot she started in. Instead I pushed her close to you to make it seem like she was moving on her own. I never seen her smile as hard...

          Please stop biting your sister foot.. I cannot stop her from kicking you. I'm sorry, but this is why I am telling you these things. I would love to sit down and eat dinner without you throwing food at your sister. If that is at all possible, I would gladly appreciate it.

                                                                                                           Sincerely,
                                                                                                            Your Mother

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shakinah! I'm just popping over from Mom Bloggers Club to say hi. Super cute letter. Totally made me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny and your babies are adorable!! I have 3 sons and I remember running after them all day long, too tired at the end of the day lol....but we all slept good. my sons are older now, I really miss that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They keep me busy, but I enjoy them and I hope they grow up slow because I am going to miss them being small

      Delete
  3. What a cute blog! (From Denise, The Mom Bloggers Club)

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!