Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The lizard That Lives In My Mail Box!

This is how I saw it in my mind...
My son is sitting here watching spongebob, driving a truck on my shoulder, and calling my name and the only thing I can think about is the lizard that lives in my mailbox. I was hoping that it would move out before my pictures arrived from freeprints(which is tomorrow), but I don't see that happening. I am literally afraid to check my mail.. when I went outside to check the mail, it ran across my mail and I completly freaked out. All I could think about was how it almost touched my hand. I didn't care that about a millions cars passed by, or that the car wash was packed. It almost touched my hand!!  I am AFRAID to check the mail.. but I want my pictures! I am really excited to see how they came out, but I am not excited about the trip to the mailbox.. I wonder if I can chase the mail man down before he puts the mail in my mail box? No.... I don't want him to be afraid to delivery our mail because he thinks the "crazy lady" will tackle him again. I do not want to be known as that. I just want him to understand that there is a lizard living in my mail box and! it almost touched me.. That's it.

I should have thought about this before I moved next to a forest.

I guess I was not thinking about that. I was more in love with the yard and so was my son. He loves the space and being able to run around free without me losing my voice to keep him from running in the street, or chasing him down to keep a car from hitting him. He is free and  in return I get a tired out toddler who goes straight to bed.. What more could I ask for?

I kind of wish we would have went outside today. Then I would be able to write this entry without my son trying to cut my computer off and my daughter falling out because she thinks her name is printed on the inside of my arms.. Maybe her brother can keep her busy while I finish writing but so far it has not been working. She does not want to be bothered with him which is shocking. She even started crying when he came and sat by her. I wonder if she is starting to realize the things her brother does to her?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!