Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Into The Life of A Stay At Home Mom

I decided to cook dinner early tonight so I have some free time to write. Dinner turned out great and I
really enjoyed it. My son always makes my day. He loves to tell me just how good my food is. It makes me feel special to know that I did not slave over a hot stove for nothing. Cooking is something I really enjoy doing, but it can become difficult when my daughter is up. She thinks that I am supposed to hold her the entire time I am cooking. I thought we came to a understanding that she would sit in her swing and watch me cook or clean or whatever it is that I needed to do and she would not cry. This actually worked... for a day.

Then she realized what I was doing.... 

I was hoping that I could go to bed early tonight, but I don't see that happening anymore.. My son is very sleepy and as a result my house suffered  his wrath. I feel sorry for his teddy bear. He is sitting on the floor pulling the stuffing out of his back. Who does that? He was supposed to be his friend! At least that was what I thought since he would kick and scream if we tried to leave the house without that bear. My car is full of toys so you would think he would be okay if we left that one bear. It is not like we are never coming back... He could play with all those toys he stored in the back seat of my car. I already don't have enough room back there with both of those huge car seats taking over everything.

I feel so trapped in my car.. but my son loves it like he loves his junky room...

His room is the lost and found. If anything goes missing, his room would be the first place to look, but don't expect to find it that day.. Okay so his room is not that dirty, but it is full of toys. I cannot believe my aunt asked me if he wanted some more toys???!!! Seriously??? I might as well make my office into a play room because he is running out of space in his room. I even tried to throw away some of his toys and my mama brought them back.. Why would she do that? I know she see the same room that I am looking at.. I wouldn't have to throw any of his toys away if he would stop throwing them at the wall all the time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!