Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Busy Morning In The Life of a Stay At Home Mom

I said I was not going to do any work until later in the day, but my kids will not let that happen. I just
wanted to sleep! My daughter is yelling because her brother keeps trying to eat her foot which I completely understand, but what I don't understand is why she keeps trying to bite me......? Gum me down would be a better analogy and make my boob her teething ring. I wonder if she knows just how bad that hurts? I know she does not care because she thinks my pain is funny. My son will not sit down for nothing in the world. He keeps swinging off my neck, throwing teddy bears at me, and biting at my shirt. I don't understand what is happening. They just woke up and already on ten. My son keeps trying to talk to me about Scooby Doo and trying to feed his sister the stuffing he pulled out of it... Nobody can eat that! My daughter has a Scooby Doo on her head! It is on her head and she thinks it is funny! On top of everything, I can hear the mail man pull up outside and I know
my free prints are out there, but

there is a lizard in my mail box and I refuse to check it..

I can say my morning started off pretty crazy and to think I was going to get up and cook pancakes for breakfast then I'll really have to call somebody to come ply my son off of the ceiling. I really wanted those pancakes. My son has so much energy and so playful. He is standing behind my bedroom wall, peaking his head into the door, and hitting me with his bat. This is making his day..

No pancakes for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!