Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Life of a Stay at home Mom on a Saturday Morning

As I am looking around my room, I can tell today is going to be a busy day. My son has created another play room. There are toys every where. I am not sure what is with the Scooby Doo that he keeps trying to eat the stuffing out of...and feed to his sister which she openly tries to accept. Who knew that one toddler could make such a mess! I don't want to spend my Saturday yelling, or cleaning up all day, but I can tell that is going to happen.. It almost makes me wonder why in the world did I clean up in the first place... My son is making this so much harder than it needs to be. I  looked at him and he was playing with his teddy bears and when I lifted my head up he was screaming for help! He thought it would be funny to climb into a clothes hamper. I guess he did not think that through because it fell over and he could not get out. He is already on ten. His sister is trying to lift herself up to get away from him. This is shocking because she usually rolls towards him. She didn't try to roll this time. She tried to lift herself up and when she could not do it she just cried.

My poor baby...

I cannot help but to laugh at her. She is laying in my lap making the fish lips and scratching the inside of of her thigh. I love the fish lips! I am going to miss my babies being this little.

To my neighbors, please excuse my yelling this early in the morning. My two year old is trying to stick a pencil in the fan. If I do not yell to scare him, the results of him sticking that pencil in the fan will not end well. I don't want to spend my entire Saturday in the ER explaining what happened fifty million times. I do not want to call his daddy and explain that I had to rush his son to the ER because he stuck a pencil in a fan! So please excuse the roaming coming from the other side of the yard..

I DO NOT want you to think that I just let my toddle ran around doing crazy stuff. I don't, but you have to understand that I have a four month old who loves to be in everybody's lap and cannot stand the fact that her own butt is not on somebody's lap and by its self. My two year old sees that as an opportunity to do whatever he wants. I must admit, my son is very bright for his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!