Monday, September 14, 2015

Coming back never felt so good

It has been a while since I sat down and actually had time to write. So, let me catch you up on the last
few months. My active two year old has finally graduated to a extremely active two year who likes to talk back. He is growing up so fast, but I can do without his smart mouth. He is very smart, but chooses not to pay attention. I noticed his sister who, by the way, is nine months would say her name, but I have not once heard him say his name. So, I asked him to tell me his name one day, instead he started telling me about the tree in our front yard. He had a lot to say and I learned a lot about that tree, but I just wanted to know his name.

I thought maybe he did not know how to say his name, or maybe he just liked making things difficult. Come to find out he does know how to say his name and he knows just how old he is, but I cannot figure out why when people ask him what is his name and how old he is, his first reaction is to change the subject and tell them about his trucks.

Oh my goodness! Don't get me started on those trucks. My brother bought him some monster trucks that he loves so dearly. Until he traded two of them for ONE little car at his doctor's appointment with another little boy. Graison takes baths with those trucks, rides in the car with them, he would even sleep with them if I allowed it. I am so tired of those trucks. I could go into the back yard and dig a hole for those trucks and pretend like I have no idea what happened to them, BUT... I'm not going to do that.. He almost drove me crazy at church this past Sunday. It was a little girl sitting in front of us and he kept driving the trucks in her head. I got so tired of telling his to stop and sit down. I could barely listen to what the preacher was saying. I do not go to church to show people how much I yell at my son for nothing listening. No I really don't yell that much, (kind of) but seriously the people in front of us got so tired of him driving the truck in their little girl head that they packed up and moved down. I couldn't do anything, but laugh because my son's face expression was priceless. None of this would have happened if he would have just listened. He needs someone to play with besides his sister.

His sister is another story.I could write a whole page on her alone.  She is very smart and always smiling. She is full of excitement and loves her big brother. She is forever surprising me, but Aubrei can be very mean at times. That's a story for another time. Once she started crawling, I knew my hands would forever be full and they were. I run after her more then I did when Graison was her age. I love that they keep me busy during the day because I sleep like a baby at night.

It was something when Aubrei started crawling, but then she started climbing on everything and getting into things I never knew possible. I have to watch her like a hawk. She has to sample everything and even bully her brother while she is doing it. Then she started walking. Yeah, my nine month old is walking. I love seeing her walking across the floor and sometimes she even tries to run, but that only means my baby is growing up. Sooner or later she will be as active as her brother. Then I'll be around here pulling my hair out.

I forgot to mention that she is dramatic.

and

super talkative which I will tell you about later, but I have to tell you a little about her dramatic side.

sooo...

Graison touched her hair.. yeah like took his little toddler hand and placed it on her head

 and she screamed liked he was killing her. I honestly thought something happened, but when I looked over at them, Graison had his hand on her hair. Nothing else. Just a hand, touching her hair. I just shook my head.

but don't think, for a minute, that she lets him get away with messing with her.

just wait. I'll let you in on her little pay back next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you!